Director Adam Borowski has a demonstrated commitment to exceptional development. He founded Everly after seven years as development manager for Small Giants, where he was instrumental in the success of The Commons (Brunswick), Oxford & Peel (Collingwood), and Edo Apartments (Seddon).
Melbourne’s ADDARC is known for its commitment to creating singular experiences in the architectural landscape. Specialising in multi-residential and bespoke single dwellings ADDARC’s passion stems from creating spaces that re ect inhabitant’s needs and offer practicality and luxury.
Bespoke residential and commercial construction company, with wide ranging experience in high- end residential and townhouse projects. Our overarching focus on safety and cleanliness, set the tone of a construction project from the outset. This focus ensures that thoughtfulness and quality underpin everything that we do.
01. 141 Woodland Street, Essendon
02. Strathmore Primary School 03. Essendon North Primary School 04. St Vincent de Paul School 05. St Therese’s School 06. Strathmore Secondary College
07. Mt. Alexander Road Shopping Precinct 08. Coles Supermarket 09. DFO Shopping Centre 10. Post Office 11. Village Blooms of Essendon
Restaurants / Cafés
12. Demazzi’s Stonegrill Dining 13. Creme Café 14. Friends of Ours Café 15. Hey Jude Café 16. Lincolnshire ARMS Hotel
Parks & Recreation
17. Woodlands Park 18. Napier Park 19. 2 Feel Good 20. Anytime Fitness 21. Strathmore Tennis Club
22. Tram Route 59 (Airport West - City) 23. Strathmore Train Station 24. Glenbervie Train Station 25. Essendon Train Station 26. Tullamarine Freeway